2016-17 Athletic Registration
- Forms are now available for the 2016-17 school year
- Any 2015-16 form turned in before July 2016 will not be valid for 2016-17
- Registration for Fall Sports 2016 will begin on July 18th
- Submit all 4 completed and signed forms together to Mrs. Nanstad in the athletic office when registering for your first sport. All 4 forms for fall sports can be mailed (even prior to July 18) to RLHS Athletics, Attn: Mrs. Nanstad, 30 So. Wisc. Ave, Rice Lake WI 54868
- FALL sports registration begins in July 18-30
- WINTER sport registration open in October 17-October 28
- SPRING sports registrations open in February 6-17
1. Athletic Registration Form
Registration is required for each sport the student athlete will be participating in (see athletic list below). Complete the form and sign by both student athlete and parent to submit when registering.
2. CONCUSSION Information/form for both Athletes AND Parents
Download and print page 5 to sign (both athlete & parent) to submit when registering. Concussion waiver will be kept on file for the year.
3. 2016-17 Athletic Code of Conduct
Read and sign the athletic code (student & parents) annually
- Print the signature page, sign and submit to the athletic office when registering.
- The Athletic Code form will be kept on file for the year for all sports.
4. a) WIAA Physical Form or b) Alternate Year Form
WIAA Physicals are required to practice and participate in an WIAA athletic sports. WIAA physicals are valid for 2 school years if taken after April 1. WIAA alternate physical card is for the second year of a WIAA physical.
- Year 1 -- WIAA physical forms for the physical exam -- available to download on the right side menu.
- Year 2 -- WIAA physical alternate card -- available to download on the ride side menu.
Fall Sports (Start Date and Coach)
- FOOTBALL (Aug. 2)
- FRESHMAN Football (Aug. 2)
- GIRLS GOLF (Aug 8)
- GIRLS TENNIS (Aug 9)
- GIRLS SWIM (Aug 9)
- GIRLS & BOYS CROSS COUNTRY (Aug 15)
- GIRLS VOLLEYBALL (Aug 15)
- BOYS SOCCER (Aug 15)
The RLHS Athletic office hours are 7:00-3:30 during the school year.
WINTER SPORTS informational meeting will be held on Octobe 24 for interested students.
- BOYS BASKETBALL - starts Nov. 14
- GIRLS BASKETBALL - starts Nov. 7
- BOYS SWIM - starts Nov. 14
- GYMNASTICS - starts Nov. 7
- BOYS HOCKEY - starts Nov. 14
- GIRLS HOCKEY (coop w/Hayward) - starts Nov. 14
- WRESTLING - starts Nov. 14
- WARRIORETTES DANCE
- DOWNHILL SKI CLUB
SPRING SPORTS meeting will be held on February 13 during homeroom for interested students.
- GIRLS TRACK - starts March 6
- BOYS TRACK - starts March 6
- Coach TBD 715-234-2181 x5245
- GIRLS SOCCER - starts March 20
- SOFTBALL - starts March 13
- BASEBALL - starts March 20
- BOYS GOLF - starts March 27
HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS:
- Fall Sports: Football, Boys & Girls Cross Country, Boys Soccer, Girls Swim, Volleyball, Girls Golf, Girls Tennis
- Winter Sports: Gymnastics, Boys & Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Boys Hockey, Girls Hockey (coop with Hayward), Boys Swim, Warriorettes Dance Team; Ski Club
- Spring Sports: Girls Soccer, Girls & Boys Track, Softball, Baseball, Boys Golf